Sunday, March 1, 2009

Charming Handbag Sign-Ups CLOSED

Sign-ups for the Charming Handbag are now closed. If you sent an email asking to be a part of the swap your name should be on the right hand side of this blog. If you are missing, please let me know (btrsswap@gmail.com).

Partner information will be emailed out no later than this Saturday, March 7. If you do not receive your partner information by Sunday, March 8 please let me know (btrsswap@gmail.com).

Now, to clear up a few misconceptions-
  1. The Charming Handbag is a pattern in the book "Bend the Rules Sewing" by Amy Karol. It is a great book with lots of easy projects. If you are participating in this swap you will need to either buy the book or find a way to borrow it (library, friend, etc.).
  2. I am not Amy Karol. I didn't write BTRS. I wish I did, but I didn't. I am Adrienne M. and I am very happy to be doing this for you all!

That's about it for now! I hope you all are gearing up for a great swap!

No comments: