Saturday, September 20, 2008

Easy Lap Quilt Partners Swap!

Sorry for the delay in some of you getting the partner information. They are all finished now. Well, except for one thing, but if you are involved in that you should have an e-mail about it.

If you don't see the e-mail look in your SPAM folder first, then let me know if you did not get the information.

Remember, all you have to send off is the fabric. The person making the quilt will supply the batting, thread and (hopefully make) the binding, etc.

If you have any questions, let me know! I am really excited about this swap!

=]

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

we send the fabric lengths specified in the instructions in the book, but are we responsible for cutting our own fabric into 5.5 X 44 strips, or should we just send the 1/2 yards and let our partner do the cutting?

Hermione J. Schwartz said...

I hadn't really thought about that. I was planning on sending the whole 1/2 yard and letting her cut it. Either way (cut or uncut) should be OK, though. =]

Unknown said...

oh darn, I was away and I missed the sign ups. I'm really sad now! :(

Rebecca said...

thanks! my first inclination to just send the length without cutting it was right on then!