Saturday, June 7, 2008

My inbox is bulging at the seams!

Thank you all for signing up! I am working through the inbox as quickly as I can. This last week was VERY busy for me and I didn't get a chance to post all the swappers names. I promise to get them up later today. I may not get a chance to reply to every entry, but just look for your name on the swappers list.

It seems that 4 swappers from the Pleated Beauty Bag swap did not receive bags. These ladies made beautiful bags for their partners, but did not get a bag in return. If you would like to be a "bag angel" ;) and make a Pleated Beauty Bag for these wonderful and very patient ladies, please send me an e-mail. I'll take the first 4 e-mails I recieve and send you the information you need. Thank you so much for volunteering. I'll make sure you get double good karma points!

No comments: